Who we are
Investasia Capital & Asset Management Limited, an Asset Management Company incorporated in May, 2009 under the Companies Act, 1994 of Bangladesh.
Investasia Capital & Asset Management Limited, the association of the leading Asset Management Companies of Bangladesh and Mutual Funds, was incorporated with Registrar of Joint Stock Companies and Firms, Bangladesh (RJSC) on June 17, 2012 to promote the Asset Management industry in Bangladesh and to provide comprehensive support to the Association’s members. Investasia offers a consistently high level of service to enable Asset Management Companies to work together in a cooperative environment to enhance the integrity and growth of the industry and strengthen investor confidence.
- To define and maintain high professional and ethical standards in all areas of operation of mutual fund industry.
- To collaborate with the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) and to represent different issues regarding the mutual fund industry.
- To collaborate with the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) and Chittagong Stock Exchange (CSE) and to represent different issues regarding the mutual fund industry.
- To represent to the Bangladesh Bank and other trade bodies on all matters relating to the Mutual Fund Industry.
- To inaugurate investor awareness program to promote proper understanding of the concept and working of mutual funds.
- To disseminate information on Mutual Fund Industry and to undertake studies and research directly and/or in association with other bodies.
- To protect the interest of investors/unit holders.